- B.A. Photography - H.S.C. (10+2) with min 50% marks and English as a compulsory subject. (12th Appearing candidates can also apply).
- Diploma in Photography - S.S.C (10th) with min 50% marks and English as a compulsory subject. (10th Appearing candidates can also apply).
- Admissions for both the courses will be enrolled through Personal Interview to be conducted at MIT-WPU School of Photography Campus, Pune.
- Students who are appearing for 10th/ 12th can apply and avail for provisional admission.
- Personal Interview schedule shall be conveyed to applicant through a separate email after successful submission of form and receipt of payment.
- Merit score shall be calculated as- 50% -10th/ 12th marks + 50% - performance in personal interview.
- 1st Merit list for admissions shall be declared in last week of May.
- Please note that admissions are strictly based on Merit only.
To Apply For B.A.Photography- Click Here
To Apply For Diploma In Photography- Click Here