MIT-WPU SCHOOL OF PHOTOGRAPHY | PUNE | INDIA
- +91 7887882084/85
To Apply for DIPLOMA IN PHOTOGRAPHY click here
To Apply for B.A. PHOTOGRAPHY click here
- Admissions for First Year B.A. Photography will be enrolled through Entrance Test – UGPET conducted by MIT WPU, Pune.
- UG-PET Entrance of 100 Marks. Interested candidates have to submit Online Application three days prior to respective Entrance Test day.
- UG-PET 2018 Score will be valid only for admission of MIT World Peace University for the academic year of 2018-19. Selection / Short listing of the candidates at MIT World Peace University (MIT-WPU) will be strictly based on merit, assessment of individual performance in the UG-PET Entrance Test.
Students seeking admission to the above program have to fill online UG-PET entrance exam form through MIT-WPU university website www.mitwpu.edu.in or clicking here and paying online sum of Rs. 1000/- (Non Refundable) through Credit Cards, Debit Cards, and Net Banking. Candidate should upload the recent colour photograph while applying online.FOLLOWING ATTESTED DOCUMENTS TO BE COMPULSORILY CARRY DURING ENTRANCETEST
- Mark sheets Copies of 10th & 12th Standard (If appeared for (10+2 Exam) photo copy of Examination Admit Card / Hall Ticket).
- Attested copy of Caste Certificate in case of reserved category (candidates from Maharashtra State only)
- Domicile Certificate / Birth Certificate (Attested):(candidates from Maharashtra State only)
Admit Card of UG-PET will be forwarded to the candidate at their respective email address which has been provided in the online application form. The candidate is required to report at the Entrance Test Centre 30 minutes prior to the time of entrance exam for the document verification.
Students appeared for the MIT-WPU entrance examination should refer the schedule and time of entrance exam declared by the MIT-WPU (Entrance Exam time table & venue of exam centre of respective city / state will be declared 2 days prior to the date of entrance exam)