MIT-WPU SCHOOL OF PHOTOGRAPHY | PUNE | INDIA
- +91 7887882084/85
“CLICK” – FOTO FEST is an annual photography festival organized by MIT-WPU School of Photography.
“CLICK” has a photography exhibition showcasing the best work from the students of MIT-WPU School of Photography.
The event also comprises of a pan India photography competition, workshops, talks etc. along with exhibition featuring best photographs from the competition.
“CLICK” Photography Competition is open to all. Participants can send their best work, under various categories of photography styles. Our esteemed panel of jury judges the competition and the best entries are showcased in “CLICK” exhibition. At the end of the event, winners are declared in a grand award ceremony.
Listed below are Rules and Regulations for “CLICK” Photography Competition 2019.
Rules For ‘Click’ 2019
- Kids category is for Participants up to 14 years of age as of 1st March 2019.
- For Open Participation Category photos must be clicked on DSLR only. Phone or point & shoot camera entries are not allowed.
- Topics will be same for both General & Kids Participation Categories.
- Participants can submit max. 5 photographs per topic.
- Competition Photographs should be of size 8 * 12 inches @ 300 ppi. And format should be JPEG.
- Photographs should be without border or any copyrights or any logos. Don’t write anything on photo.
- The images and winners will be selected by a panel of judges and Jury decision will be final. No correspondence pertaining to the selection process and decision will be entertained.
- MIT-WPU School of Photography reserves the rights of photographs regarding display in exhibition, use of photographs for exhibition publicity (with credits), any promotional or media activity and by submitting entry participant grants the permission for that. The copyright for all images submitted shall remain with the photographer only.
- MIT-WPU School of Photography reserve the right to reject entries.
- By submitting the photos participants agrees to all rules and regulations of the competition and warrants that photographs are original and owned by the Entrant.
- If your photos are selected for exhibition you will receive a call and email from us by 20th April 2019.
- Winners will be declared on 24th April 2019 at the prize distribution ceremony.